- Non-Corrosive - Aluminum does not rust. It’s protected by its own naturally occurring oxide film, a protection that can be further enhanced by anodizing or other finishing techniques.
- Thermal Conductor - Based on weight and overall cost, aluminum conducts heat and cold better than other common metals. These factors make it ideal for applications requiring heat exchanges.
- Electricity Conductor - Bulk power transmissions generally take place via aluminum because, pound-for-pound, aluminum is twice as conductive as copper.
- Resilient - Aluminum combines strength with flexibility and can flex under loads or spring back from the shock of impact.
- Fire-Retardant - When aluminum melts, it begins to act like fire-resistant or flame-retardant insulation, providing even more protection time.
- Recyclable - Aluminum retains a high scrap value. It can be recycled indefinitely without losing any of its superior characteristics.
- Lightweight - Aluminum weighs less by volume than most other metals. In fact, it is about one-third the weight of iron, steel, copper, or brass. This makes it easier to handle and less expensive to ship.
- Building exterior
- Bus body
- High-rise buildings
- Kitchen sink
- Chemical equipment
- Sheet metal processing parts
- Spinning hollow-ware
- Welding parts
- Heat Exchangers
- Reflective devices.
- ...many more
- Brand New Aluminum Plate Tile
- Made by Imported High Quality Aluminum
- Easy to Install - can be cut using Tin Snips or Electric Shears
- Water Resistant - easy to clean and maintain
- Non-Corrosive - this aluminum does not rust.
- Perfect for both Industrial and Residential use.
- Quality Aluminum - totally free from defects like white rust, oil patches, roll marks, edge damage, camber, dents, holes, break lines, scratches and free from coil set.
- Size: 25 x 25 x 0.1 cm (9.8 x 9.8 x 0.04 in)
- NOTE : Due to shipping requirements, we may split your order into multiple shipments for postage.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.