The Double-sided Adhesive Tape have strong adhesion, anti-ultraviolet, temperature, water, solvent, and rub resistant, shockproof, sealing. The mounting tape is made of PE foam, the double sided adhesive provides viscosity, and the surface was covered with a layer of release paper, pasting fastening suitable for light and small objects.
Suitable: the foam tape is sticky in double sides, easy to stick and tear, good choice for home, office, garden, workshop, such as photo frame, nameplates, signs, doors and windows decoration and so on.
- Thickness provides good shock absorption for long lasting adhesion and long-term durability
- Use on most types of walls, ceramic tile, and metal, glass, wood surfaces that are clean, dry, and smooth
- Suitable for mounting 3D Wall Panels, pictures, posters, map, advertising decorations, etc.
- Dimensions: 50 meters long & 6 mm wide
- Material: Foam
- Recommended Use: Living room / bedroom / kitchen room / TV background / feature walls / ceiling, etc
- NOTE: Actual color might slightly differ depending on your screen setting.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.