Bring your walls to life with Arrowzoom 3D Wall Panels that offers a wide variety of aesthetic designs, colors and sizes. Once installed it forms a repeating pattern which plays with shadows and light. You can transform a dull, plain, and flat room to a fresh modern style with more depth that's becoming the hottest trend in wall coverings and interior design.
They can be used both in interiors (can be painted with water-based or oil-based paint) and exteriors (painted with exterior paint).
Perfect for concealing uneven surface at the office, restaurant, cafes, hotels, theaters, and studios. It can also enhance any room at your own space by adding accent walls to your bedroom, kitchen, living room, gaming room setup and whatnot.
- MAXIMUM 1 PIECE ONLY, FOR EACH SAMPLE STYLE
- 3D wall panel color is selected randomly unless special request.
- No tracking provided if entire order is only the panel samples. Tracking is available only if the order comes with other regular products
- Dimensions: 30cm x 30cm ONLY
- Material: PVC
- Waterproof and Fire-retardant
- Beautiful visual appeal for refined spaces.
- Recommended Use: Living room / bedroom / kitchen room / TV background / feature walls / ceiling, etc
- NOTE: Actual color might slightly differ depending on your screen setting.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.