Acepunch Aesthetic "Tetris" Style High Grade Wood Wall Art Panel 30 x 30cm (12 x 12in) AP1252
Looking for decoration ideas to refresh your space? Your empty walls are filled with limitless possibilities. A few additions can make a house feel like a home. If you're ready to turn those bare walls into attention-grabbing wooden centerpieces, keep reading.
The walls of your home can be much more than just room dividers. Transform the look of your home and add some wooden accents to your empty walls with this 3d wooden wall panel.
Our Acepunch Wood Wall Art Panel is the best way to renovate your home. People will be staring at it for hours! Is a choice for those who want to bring a modern touch to the decor. It is also used in the acoustic decoration of walls and ceilings to create a diffuse sound field in the room Enjoy the wood!
Materials: We make our wood wall art panels out of high-quality wood. This Wall Art is made out of natural, carefully selected wood to bring the piece of nature to your home
Size: 30 x 30 cm (12 x 12 inches)
Thickness: 1-2.5 cm
Weight: 0.9 kg
- INTERIOR DESIGN - The Acepunch Wood Wall Art Panel is widely used in the Living rooms, Bedroom, Multi-functional rooms, theatre, concert hall, etc. You can also use it as a TV background wall or hanging pictures.
- HIGH-QUALITY WOOD: Eco-friendly, Odorless, Corrosion Resistant, Anti-aging
- IMPROVE SOUND QUALITY: Using this sound diffusion panel can add a sense of space to sound by uniformly distributing sound energy, and it can also remove acoustic defects such as echo/fluttering sounds. Perfect for home theater, recording studio, music room, living room...
- ATTENTION GRABBER: Wood Art Panel never disappoints, no matter how mystifying it may be. Adorning your wall helps incorporate personality into your home or office.
- EASY INSTALLATION: You can use nail-free glue, glass glue, white glue, or nails.
Simply dust the panel or wipe it down with a damp cloth
Note: Please, keep in mind that wood is a unique, natural material and all our products are handmade, so you can expect small variations.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.