You choose the art and we’ll incorporate the acoustic solution – it’s that simple; just get in touch to hear more.
Our Acepunch Car Velcro Felt Art Wall Panels are improved fabric wall panels with aesthetically pleasing pictures printings. It absorbs sound, reduces echo, and allows you to create any number of unique printed designs. Use our picture panels to control sound and beautify any space. Controlling sound and reverberation has never been this fun!
Create a Room you Would Be Proud Of
It improves the acoustics and ensures a good atmosphere in spaces for children and young people or adds playful accents to offices and waiting rooms. Thanks to the low-maintenance felt surface and the various color options, the sound absorber can be combined creatively and become the center of interest.
SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE PLACES:
- Children’s playroom: Allow your kids to laugh and play freely while you relax in quiet in the living room.
- Nursery: Your child will nap soundly when art panels are used to prevent noise from entering their nursery. This change means you can go about your day without worrying about disturbing your napping baby.
- Home office: Hang art panels in your home office to improve the quietness of your workspace, making it easier to focus.
Bedroom: Foam acoustic panels can work wonders to prevent outside noise from seeping into your bedroom and disrupting your peaceful sleep. With art panels, you can select a design that’s perfect for your bedroom’s style.
Living room or home theater: Art panels absorb noise debris, meaning a clearer listening experience when you’re watching TV or movies. Complement your state-of-the-art home theater equipment with soundproofing art for the highest-quality sound.
- Create any aesthetic
- Endless Design Possibilities
- Reduce reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
SAFE FOR INDOOR USE
- Flame Retardant Class B1 - Don't start a fire, don't spread fire
- No Carcinogenic Emission, No Foul Smell - No Formaldehyde, No Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), No Fibre Disintegration
- No Chemicals - No chemical retardants, No binding agents
- Manufactured in Clean Room Environment (Class 100k)
Notes: Due to the difference between different monitors, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item. Compare the detail sizes with yours, please allow 1-3cm error, due to manual measurement.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.