Acepunch Custom Velcro Felt Art Panel Product: Description & Complete Guide
Who knew that a piece of art could be a cleverly concealed acoustic solution?! Well, it can. It’s all thanks to Acepunch, our range of acoustic art panels. They’re designed to help you breathe new life into your space by livening up the walls and helping keep noise levels to a minimum.
You choose the art and we’ll incorporate the acoustic solution – it’s that simple; just get in touch to hear more.
Why Should You Install Our Acoustic Art Panel?
Acoustic Art Panel improves the acoustics and ensures a good atmosphere in spaces for children and young people or adds playful accents to offices and waiting rooms. Thanks to the low-maintenance felt surface and the various color options, the sound absorber can be combined creatively and become the center of interest.
Features & Highlights of Acoustic Art Panel:
The high-quality acoustic panel is designed by audio engineers that allow anyone who likes to improve the sound quality or solve sound issues to save time. Best sound deadening to filter approximately most of the outside noise from entering the room.
Packed with a High NRC rating that Helps to flutter echoes and reduce excess reflections and reverberation.
Appealing yet effective acoustic art panels at cost-effective prices.
Safe To Use
- Flame Retardant Class B1
- No Carcinogenic Emission, No Foul Smell
- No Formaldehyde, No Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), No Fibre Disintegration
- No Chemicals - No chemical retardants, No binding agents
- Manufactured in Clean Room Environment (Class 100k)
Colors and Styles
Endless Design Possibilities and patterns are provided for you to choose from. You can make your combinations to soundproof and decorate your room at the same time.
- Children’s playroom: Allow your kids to laugh and play freely while you relax in quiet in the living room.
- Nursery: Your child will nap soundly when art panels are used to prevent noise from entering their nursery. This change means you can go about your day without worrying about disturbing your napping baby.
- Home office: Hang art panels in your home office to improve the quietness of your workspace, making it easier to focus.
- Bedroom: Foam acoustic panels can work wonders to prevent outside noise from seeping into your bedroom and disrupting your peaceful sleep. With art panels, you can select a design that’s perfect for your bedroom’s style.
- Living room or home theater: Art panels absorb noise debris, meaning a clearer listening experience when you’re watching TV or movies. Complement your state-of-the-art home theater equipment with soundproofing art for the highest-quality sound.
Before & After Installed Acoustic Art Panel
Acepunch Soundproof Panel Sound Test
In this video, it shows the acoustic test comparison after installing acoustic pyramid across room types: Music Studio, Home Theater, Meeting Room, Indoor Stadium, and Sound Insulation & Vibration
Technical Data Sheet
STC (Sound Transmission Class), is a numerical rating of how effective a material is at blocking the transmission of sound through itself. This rating generally applies to hard materials like rubberized sound barriers, concrete, brick, and drywall but also applies to a much lesser degree to softer materials like mineral fiber (although it isn’t tested by itself; it’s tested as part of a wall system to verify its effectiveness).
How To Install Acoustic Panel Step by Step
Follow the guidelines below to install acoustic panels to your walls step by step.
Step 1: Locate the Acoustic Foam For Outline
Lay the Studio Foam out for your specific application. Keep in mind that you want the foam evenly distributed throughout the room.
Step 2: Resize the Acoustic Foam To Best Fit
Measure any areas that need to be field cut on the foam and make the appropriate cuts (examples would be around beams, doorways, or if a short piece is needed). After all the pieces have been field cut, put the material back in the appropriate position on the wall or ceiling and lightly mark the bottom and side of where each piece will be light with a pencil to ensure straight application.
Step 3: Remove The Adhesive Paper And Stick The Acoustic Foam
Slowly peel off the adhesive paper and hang the insulation mat on the designated surface. Once you peel off the sticker, the Acoustic foam should easily stick to the surface of your choice. Remove all the air bubbles from underneath by flattening them with your hands.
Step 4: Hang the Acoustic Foam With The Marked Line
Line up the materials on marked lines from Step 2 and press firmly against the material compressing the foam. Repeat step for remaining pieces of foam.
Size & Dimension:
6 Pieces - 90 x 60 cm, 60 x 90 cm / 12 Pieces - 120 x 90 cm, 90 x 120 cm
- The actual color may slightly differ depending on monitor settings.
- We may split your order into multiple shipments for postage. And due to shipping requirements, we compressed (vacuum sealed) the acoustic foam for easy shipping.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item. Compare the detail sizes with yours, please allow 1-3cm error, due to manual measurement.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.