Acepunch Aged Look Lumber Sheet Adhesive Peel and Stick PVC Tile Backsplash - AP1345
Easy installation is the key to our best selling product! You don't even need to hire a contractor or be a professional builder to install this item on your own
Acepunch Distressed Lumber Sheet Adhesive Peel and Stick PVC Tile Backsplash are a great way to add style and personality to your home without breaking the bank. Our easy-to-install PVC tiles are perfect for walls in your kitchen, bathroom or laundry room. Simply peel off each tile’s protective backing and press firmly onto the wall for a durable, long-lasting finish. Add a splash of color with a wood look or create something that matches any decor style you like. You’ll be able to make your home as unique as you want it to be – all with just one tile!
1. Peel and Stick - directly stick the tile on wall and it can be used for many different applications. The tiles are made of a strong metal material that is able to withstand the high heat, moisture, and twists and turns of everyday use.
2. Decorative Tile Design - Don't be decora-fied. Our decorative PVC tiles can be customized to fit any space and style.
3. Easy to Cut - Cutting these tiles is easy! They can be cut with a craft knife and scissors
4. Indoor and Outdoor Application - PVC slate tiles are a great alternative to traditional concrete slabs and epoxy tiles. You can use it in both outdoor or indoor applications, or even mix them together.
5. Eco-Friendly / Non- Toxic - Allow your creativity to flow with these chemical-free, lightweight tiles.
- Material: Premium PVC Texture
- Dimensions: 35 x 30 cm (13.7 x 11.8 in)
- Unit Weight: 0.45kg
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.