Improve the cleanliness and efficiency of your commercial refrigerator, cooler, walk-in freezer, or warehouse. These curtains offer outstanding windbreak resistance, balanced sound isolation, and have reflective properties that are Reusable and durable, the magnetic, hands-free barrier entry combines heavy-duty magnets with an innovative, compact design, creating a product that is strong enough to get the job done but small enough to be easily transported and stored.
- Sets Up in Minutes with Basic Tools Req.
- Compact, Innovative Design
- Self-Closing Powerful Magnetic Entry
- Acepunch Transparent Insulated Outdoor Curtain Strip not only makes the room light enough but also maintains the temperature indoors. Keep warm in winter, and keep cool in summer when you use it in an air-conditioned room.
- It also works perfectly to use in the kitchen, preventing cooking odors from spreading to the rest of the house
- Snapping shut behind you, the Snap Screen will not give those flies, moths, mosquitoes, wasps, and or bees a chance to slip in.
- The magnetic door can ensure an automatic quick and tightly close every time, good for the pets and kids free to enter.
- Being filled with powerful hidden magnets can avoid noise when you go through the door curtain
Product Name: Transparent Insulated Outdoor Curtain Strip - Magnetic Thermal Door Cover
- 90cm x 200cm ( 3 x 6.6 ft. ) 2 Strips (45cm width)
- 120cm x 210cm ( 4 x 7 ft. ) 3 Strips (40cm width)
Color: Transparent (PVC)
Material: EVA Eco-Friendly Material
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.