Acepunch Hexagon Peel and Stick Grey Marble Stone Aluminum Tile Backsplash AP1348
Tired of monotonous flat walls? Hexagons tiles can build a stronger three-dimensional sense, scaly structure, interesting and creative, suitable for those people who pursue individuality.
This peel and stick wall tile backsplash marble stone aluminum tile is a do-it-yourself DIY mosaic decoration. It is very easy to install, simply cut the edge, peel the back sheet, stick the hex mosaic tiles on the smooth clean, and surface walls. The PVC peel and stick tiles have strong adhesive-backed, making installation easier than you can imagine.
Simply cut with a scissor to fit with tin snips, clean your surface, peel, and stick! It couldn’t be any easier to transform your home with a modern metallic detail on your floors or walls.
Metal peel and stick backsplash can be used as living room wall tiles, bedroom wall tiles, laundry room metal wall tiles or bathroom wall tiles, etc.
- Panel Dimension: 30 x 30 cm
- Thickness: 4mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Color: Marble Grey and Gold Brush
- Material: Aluminum-Look PVC Eco-Friendly Material
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy installation: tile-possessed self-adhesive backsplash. Just “Peel Stick”, you can do it yourself.
- Time and Budget Saving: without any of the cost, mess, time, effort, and frustration normally associated with demolition, tiling, and grouting
- High gloss: Marble stone look PVC mosaic tile has the texture of natural stone, but lighter weight.
- DIY decoration: you can cut the tile into a suitable size for your project. Easy and free DIY.
- Widely use: interior wall decor for both household and commercial use
- High-temperature resistance: the tile backsplash has a long lifespan and can resist heat and moisture.
- Stuck very firmly and avoid the piece go off
- Washable and durable
- Dustproof and the color never fade
Color of the actual product may vary from the images shown. Every monitor or mobile display has a different capability to display colors, and every individual may see these colors differently. In addition, lighting conditions at the time the photo was taken can also affect an image's color.
Acepunch cannot guarantee that the exact color you see will match the actual color of the product.
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.