Easy installation is the key to our best selling product! You don't even need to hire a contractor or be a professional builder to install this item on your own
Looking for a modern mid-century look to spice up your house, apartment, or rental home? These Silver Grey picket peel and stick tile sheets are a stunning way to redecorate without having to cut, lay, and grout your backsplash or bathroom wall! These easy-to-install picket mosaic tiles are an answer to the DIY decorator's prayers, thanks to the easy method of applying high-quality and durable tiles. It's also a huge plus for fans of the picket tile layout, thanks to the easy-to-install patterned sheets!
These luxury vinyl and aluminum stick tiles feature a mixed metal finish in grey and brushed nickel, creating the perfect backsplash for a modern farmhouse bathroom, or pairing perfectly with the concrete countertops in your kitchen. Add a decorative vinyl stick-on tile design to any surface from your home - this DIY home design is best suited for a low-moisture and low-heat installation. Ensure at least 6 inches of distance from any heat source if used as a backsplash tile.
1. Peel and Stick - directly stick the tile on wall and it can be used for many different applications. The tiles are made of a strong metal material that is able to withstand the high heat, moisture, and twists and turns of everyday use.
2. Decorative Tile Design - Don't be decora-fied. Our decorative aluminum tiles can be customized to fit any space and style.
3. Easy to Cut - Cutting these tiles is easy! They can be cut with a craft knife and scissors
4. Indoor and Outdoor Application - Aluminum slate tiles are a great alternative to traditional concrete slabs and epoxy tiles. You can use it in both outdoor or indoor applications, or even mix them together.
5. Eco-Friendly / Non- Toxic - Allow your creativity to flow with these chemical-free, lightweight tiles.
- Material: Premium PVC, Aluminum
- Dimensions: 30 x 30 cm (11.8 x 11.8 in)
- Unit Weight: 1.2 kg
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.